Comunidade DATAB

Seja bem vindo ao fórum oficial da DATAB | Sua dose diária de Power BI e Excel

Utilize essa sessão para postar e solucionar desafios de Excel, matemáticos, lógicos, etc...
So I'm a huge fan of Sci-Fi and Horror, especially creature feature type movies. However, I feel like I'm starting to run out of movies I haven't seen. I recently saw 4 that have been on my list for a little while, Pandorum (which I loved), Event Horizon, Underwater and Pitch Black (which were decent). But I haven't found any other similar types of movies, seems like the genre is pretty small. I especially like movies which deal with the concept of people trapped in some kind of facility/spaceship being stalked by some kind of creature(s).

Any recommendation for more of these type of movies, beyond the most obvious ones?

For a list of semi-similar movies I have enjoyed, but already seen:

Alien

Deep Blue Sea

Deepstar Six

Predator

Prince of Darkness

Prometheus

Leviathan

The Cave

The Descent

The Blob

The Relic

The Thing
I like science fiction in movies and books, too. I love that list of movies you presented here. It's a timeless classic that will be remembered for generations to come. I'm totally convinced of that. I'm downloading some movies of this genre with the advantage of pirate Bay because it's the best torrent client I've used so far.

... mas quando tento recolher as linhas usando[…]

Valeu, meu caro Deciog! Abraço!!!!

Galera, agradeço a quem pelo menos se inter[…]

Olá, @piasserpa . Experimente: Sub Rep[…]

Olá queridos parceiros! Estou com um proble[…]

=ÚNICO(FILTRO(Tabela1[SEÇÃO];[…]

Olá, @CinOlive . Se você disponi[…]

Experimente: Sub CriarArquivoV2() Dim fat As R[…]